Saturday, February 7, 2009

Proactive Solution - "It really does work"!

I was complaining about my breakouts, to a friend of mine here in Jakarta. Though I've tried a lot of different products and yes, some of the products mentioned on this blog did help but it really never made a huge visible difference in my skins appearance.

My friend told me that she used to have the same problem and that she would recommend I try Proactive Solution. She had some of her cleanser, toner and the mask left over, which she stopped using when her skin completely cleared up.

After 2 weeks I could see a difference. Though I had some dryness around my jaw line and neck I decided to keep trying it... I arranged with her to let her sister buy me the system, which she brought over in November.

I have seen this product advertised in magazines and I remember it being sold by Verimark back home, but like a lot of the infomercial type products, I just really didn't think it would work.
Well, I was wrong....


















I have now been using Proactive Solution for about 3 months now and I am happy to report that after trying many different skin care products as you would have seen on this blog, I finally found a system that actually work. The celebrities endorsements by Vanessa Williams, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Serina Williams to name a few are really not just Proactive's way of marketing their product. This product really does work!

I can't say that my skin is completely clear, yet. I unfortunately still have the occasional breakouts, which I believe is hormonal, but over all my skins appearance is a lot better and I will continue to use this product.

This product is not too expensive and definitely worth a try!

No comments: