Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Blemish Solution, that works!

As per my previous posts, I am happy with the results of my Paula's Choice products that I've been using for the past couple of months and I've decided to stick with it.

I unfortunately still struggle with breakouts and I decided to try another Paula's Choice product, which had really good reviews online:

Extra Strength Blemish Fighting Solution has a 5% concentration of benzoyl peroxide, considered to be the best over-the-counter ingredient for combating and killing acne-causing bacteria in the pores. It is a lightweight lotion texture contains no irritating inactive ingredients (such as alcohol and menthol) found in many acne-products.

I've been using the solution for about 6 days and "it works". I find it to be really effective on blemishes and I quickly saw great results.
Like with most acne creams and lotions, slight dryness and peeling occurs. I choose dry skin over pimples, any day though. I usually only use it ones a day, at night, and I apply a good night cream once the solution is dry, which solves that problem.
NOTE: You should always wear sunscreen anyway ;-) but if you do apply the solution during the day, remember to always wear sunscreen rated SPF 15 or greater.
If you are still looking for something to treat your breakouts; look no further!

No comments: