Friday, May 30, 2008

I want more Lip Fushion

I am wondering what I'll do without my Lip Fusion colour shine. This is definitely the best plump, lip gloss I've ever used. My cousin used it and after trying it, I just had to have it. (Thanks Amori ;-).

It really does give you a perfectly plump, full-out pout. I've been using it very sparingly over the past 6 months, but I'm afraid it is not going to last much longer.

I paid R300 (approx $37) in South Africa which is also why I use it sparingly. "The most expensive lip gloss I've ever owned". But so worth it.

Here is proof that it does work:










Left: My lips with Lip Fusion on Right: Without

Can you see the difference?

Unfortunately I haven't seen it in Jakarta so I'm hoping my friend, going to SA soon can bring me one. But this is one product that I just have to have!!

No comments: