Thursday, May 29, 2008

Products with Coconut oil

I've always known that coconut oil is very good for your hair and skin and I have used a lot of different products containing coconut oil. Having lived in India coconut oil hair treatments with a Indian head massage was available at all the salons and were of course very popular an very inexpensive. O, how I miss that.

I used (still have one bottle) the Parachute Advances coconut hair oil occasionally.

The great thing about this product is the price. It is no more than Rs.80 (approx. $2).

It was recommended to leave it in over night, which I did and it definitely made my hair shiny. However I found that it took a while until it felt like I had washed all of it out of my hair. It left a residue and my hair felt heavy and not really soft at all.


************************


My first week in Jakarta I attended a bazaar and naturally (being a product junkie) I went home with guess what.........another coconut oil product.


Cocona, Virgin Coconut oil - Hair SPA Nourishment

I may well have found a replacement for my L'Oreal absolut repair masque, and it is a lot cheaper ($5). I love this product. So much so that I actually purchased another tub (the big one this time) and I've only been here for 4 weeks.

This really does: revitalize and penetrates to the roots providing nourishment and hydration for silky, shiny, strong and manageable hair.

I haven't tried any of their other products yet, but they also have a Face care range, Mark Solution, Foot Scrub and more which I will have to try next time.

Contact: PT. Trimatari Bio Persada Recovery
Jl. RS. Fatmawati 39,
Jakarta
Tel: +62-21-7590 6715
e-mail: trimatari@dnet.net.id

2 comments:

Diana said...

Hi,
I also use the Cocona Hair SPA Nourishment and I love it! Unfortunately I only bought 1 tub at the expo at JCC late Nov/early Dec and now I'm running out and I don't know where to buy more of this product. Do you know where I can purchase it? Thanks.

Adéle Tolken-Beuthe said...

Hi Diana,
I apologize for only replying now. The email address, address on Fatmawati and the telephone number that I posted is what I found on the internet.... I hope you come right!

Sorry, I can't be more helpful!