Thursday, May 29, 2008

L'Oreal Serie Expert

Let me start by reviewing some of my products that I am currently using:
The first thing is L'Oreal shampoo, conditioner and masque. I switch between:
L'oreal Professionnel Serie Expert - Shine Blonde Shampoo & Conditioner

This is an excellent product to eliminate yellow from highlighted hair. I couldn't live without it. The only thing I found is that you have to leave it on for the desired time or you won't really notice the difference. Also, be careful not to leave it in for too long as it may turn the highlights a little purple, which results in the hair looking a bit dull.

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert - Absolut Repair Shampoo

This is a really good product for color treated hair and it does leaves hair feeling silky and soft. However, unlike some other products, where a little goes a long way, I find that I have to use a lot of shampoo to actually feel like I'm washing my hair. For some reason it lathers up a bit better with the 2nd wash (meaning: wash and rinse and then wash it again). Maybe it is because my hair is long but it doesn't foam (maybe it's not suppose to) but it just doesn't feel like I have anything in my hair which results in using a lot more, so it doesn't last me very long.


L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert -Absolut Repair masque for very damaged hair

This is a fantastic hair masque and I could see the difference after the 1st wash. My hair was silky soft and shiny and more manageable. I also think that the condition of my hair has improved since I've started using this product. I do think that leaving it in for only 2-3 minutes as recommended doesn't really help though. I use it once a week and leave it in for about 30min. I know, it is of course not always practical as people don't have the time but if you can set aside some "me time", you will definitely notice the difference.

No comments: