Thursday, July 10, 2008

It works!

I am very happy to report that I've kept up the "health kick" regime, and I am reaping the benefits of my new lifestyle.

A green drink, 2 tablespoons of flax seeds, plenty of water and ensuring that I eat enough, fruit and veg and antioxidants foods everyday has definitely improved my overall look and feel.

I've been taking zinc and chromium supplements on and off for some time now. I started taking zinc about two years ago because someone suggested that it helps with problem skin and well, Chromium I think I started taking because someone said it is suppose to help speed up your metabolism and burn fat.

Unfortunately, it doesn't help only taking them every other day though. So, for the past month as a part of my "health kick" regime I've also been taking zinc, chromium as well as a 1000mg vitamin c drink, every morning.

The problem now is that I don't really know if I owe the difference in my skin and renewed energy levels and the 1 kg weight loss to the supplements, flax seed smoothies, antioxidants or the fruit and veg but I am really happy with the results and I am planning to keep up my new regime.

Click on the links to read more about the benefits of:
Zinc, Chromium, Vitamin C, Flax seeds and Antioxidants.

No comments: